Course Project: AJ DAVIS DEPARTMENT STORES
AJ DAVIS is a , which has many credit customers and wants to find out more information about these customers. A sample of 50 credit customers is selected with data collected on the following five variables.
1. Location (rural, urban, suburban)
2. Income (in $1,000’sbe careful with this)
3. Size (household size, meaning number of people living in the household)
4. Years (the number of years that the customer has lived in the current location)
5. Credit balance (the customers current credit card balance on the store’s credit card, in $).
The data is available in Doc Sharing Course Project Data Set as an Excel file. You are to copy and paste the data set into a minitab worksheet.
|Project Part C: Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Intervals|
Your manager has speculated the following.
a.The average (mean) annual income was greater than $45,000.
b.The true population proportion of customers who live in a suburban area is less than 45%.
c.The average (mean) number of years lived in the current home is greater than 8 years.
d.The average (mean) credit balance for rural customers is less than $3,200.
1. Using the sample data, perform the hypothesis test for each of the above situations in order to see if there is evidence to support your managers belief in each case AD. In each case, use the Seven Elements of a Test of Hypothesis in Section 6.2 of your text book with = .05, and explain your conclusion in simple terms. Also, be sure to compute the p-value and interpret.
2. Follow this up with computing 95% confidence intervals for each of the variables described in AD, and again interpreting these intervals.
3. Write a report to your manager about the results, distilling down the results in a way that would be understandable to someone who does not know statistics. Clear explanations and interpretations are critical.
|Project Part B: Regression and Correlation Analysis|
Using MINITAB, perform the regression and correlation analysis for the data on income(Y), the dependent variable, andcredit balance(X), the independent variable, by answering the following.
1. Generate a scatterplot for income ($1,000) versus credit balance($), including the graph of the . Interpret.
2. Determine the equation of the best fit line, which describes the relationship between income and credit balance.
3. Determine the coefficient of correlation. Interpret.
4. Determine the coefficient of determination. Interpret.
5. Test the utility of this regression model (use a two tail test with =.05). Interpret your results, including the p-value.
6. Based on your findings in 15, what is your opinion about using credit balance to predict income? Explain.
7. Compute the 95% confidence interval for beta-1 (the population slope). Interpret this interval.
8. Using an interval, estimate the average income for customers that have credit balance of $4,000. Interpret this interval.
9. Using an interval, predict the income for a customer that has a credit balance of $4,000. Interpret this interval.
10. What can we say about the income for a customer that has a credit balance of $10,000? Explain your answer.
In an attempt to improve the model, we attempt to do a predicting income based on credit balance, years, and size.
11. Using MINITAB, run the multiple regression analysis using the variables credit balance, years, and size to predict income. State the equation for this multiple regression model.
12. Perform the global test foruUtility (F-Test). Explain your conclusion.
13. Perform the t-test on each independent variable. Explain your conclusions and clearly state how you should proceed. In particular, state which independent variables should we keep and which should be discarded.
14. Is this multiple regression model better than the linear model that we generated in parts 110? Explain.
Summarize your results from 114 in a report that is 3 pages or less in length and explains and interprets the results in ways that are understandable to someone who does not know statistics.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Nursing Area is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download